Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 10:54 AM   #99
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It wasn't even so much the actors, they lost the characters. Thor and Captain America are huge characters in Marvel.

They are 100% into their eh whatever characters at this point...No one cares about the ****in eternals and antman is a secondary character at best.

They have essentially ran through,

Captain America, even though that'll get the reboot with Falcon and should still be at worst a solid franchise
Iron Man
Thor is now at 4 movies even though he's still around
Guardians of the Galaxy
Spiderman
Ant-Man who somehow got 3 movies
Black Panther-outside circumstances

This is why until they get to X-Men and Fantastic 4 they have nothing left, I mean they could do planet Hulk I guess but they apparently don't think that's a sell as a movie. They have really torn through basically all of their heavy hitters to the point that there is nothing left or the actor is moving on. I mean shit they're remaking Blade.
Pffft. There's countless characters they could turn into huge stars if they did it correctly.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.