View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 07:20 AM   #5342
Mod Team

So what's the deal with Jaguar cars? I read somewhere that they lose 60% of their value within the first 5 years. So I started looking at listings and found some interesting ones.

Here's a 2016 Jaguar XF with 60k miles for $19k. This car has a V-6 with a small supercharger and puts 340 horsepower. I didn't know Jaguars had that type of engine. From what I can tell this car was $50k+ when new. I realize it's 7 years old so of course it's gone down in value but why do they lose value so quickly, is it cost to maintain/repair?

https://www.edmunds.com/jaguar/xf/20...03/?radius=200
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.