View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 02:23 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Had a guy go on a motorcycle trip with us that had one. He was an older guy; wasn't experienced on a bike so he thought that would be a reasonable compromise. He had a good time on the trip but it's not like you can lean one over or anything to negotiate a tight turn. You just have to slow it down and work your way through it.

Honestly, to my eyes, it was pretty much the worst of all worlds, but I could see a little appeal to them I guess.

For my money, I'd just find myself a used Plymouth Prowler or something.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote