Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 04:09 PM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yep. And for those that want to point to Super Hero fatigue I had no problem getting hyped for and enjoying the hell out of No Way Home and GOTG3. But I don't have the time or energy for lackluster series and movies and that's unfortunately what Marvel has been churning out for the most part post Endgame.

It took a lot of bad decisions for Marvel to fall to where it is. And I haven't seen any signs that the decision making is improving.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.