Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 08:57 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
An hour long bottle episode is the definition of gilding a lily. And I think that was ultimately my biggest issue with it.

Though the idea of an American theme restaurant in Amsterdam is fascinating to me. And yeah, if I'd spent 2+ years living in England (english food suuuuuucks) I'd absolutely go ham there even if it's a lousy facsimile of true Americana.
At least it's a significantly better bottle episode than the crappy coach Beard episode from Season 2 (his character is so cringe), and this one still had a decent budget (can't say the same for Barry's Tricky Legacies).
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.