Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 08:44 AM   #69
MVP

Weirdly the Amsterdam episode is the only one I've enjoyed so far. Not trying to crossover too much with some of my Barry disappointments but my god have they completely Neutered Ted this season and given him nothing to do. Watching him just be a stump on a log as the team shits the bed is completely immersion breaking. Lawrence's absence as the show runner is felt through and through; the shows' heart feels manufactured by committee. At this point I'm only watching because my wife wants to.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.