Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 08:37 AM   #2232
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If the writing remains honest, I just don't see any way Barry makes it out of that garage.

I mean Jim Moss hasn't really hidden his intentions at any point and Barry has no allies left. Clearly Hank and Fuches saving the day would be forced as hell.

But yeah, Hader's loathing of his character has really made landing the plane here a bit of a chore.

EDIT: Unfortunately I forgot that Hader isn't doing his after-show interviews anymore 'in solidarity with the screenwriters strike'. That's a bummer as I'd like to get a little more insight as to his thinking this season.
You've said it best, but I think it's pretty easy to predict
Spoiler!
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.