Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 08:27 AM   #68
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
This show is getting a lot of hate due to all of the LGBTQ+ pandering, but truthfully it's the world we now live in, and I still think the writing is fine.

I still enjoy this show.

The jab at Broncos fans was amazing.
The Amsterdam episode deserves any heat it gets. It was just stupid. There was 4 minutes of actual substance and the rest weird and unnecessary gay storylines that they've been telegraphing all season. It was just hamfisted.

I hope it improves a bit. They took so much guff for not having a real antagonist in S2 that they've tried desperately to shoehorn Nate into the role but don't seem to have any idea what to actually do with his character at this point.

I dunno - it's had some genuinely funny moments but almost all of them center around Roy and Jamie. And Zava was pretty great for a bit there.

But the rest....eh.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.