View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 01:47 PM   #3163
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Ah, shit, yeah I only play Story Mode. Literally have not spent one second online.
If you enjoy the game, then you really gotta try Online. This game is really about the Online component.

At this point in the game's development, Story Mode is really the side game compared to Online. Online is a mammoth in terms of content.

Are you playing PC or console version?

Im daddy war bucks on PC. On console i don't even own a vehicle yet, let alone businesses and properties.

When you're just starting the money grind as a new player online, it can be daunting. It takes a long time to grind money as a new player. The bar for entry is kinda high. But it's an enjoyable experience as long as you focus on all the cool content you're doing, rather than eyeballing your bank account and being impatient.

The idea is to make money, then use that money to reinvest in another business to make even more money. The more you invest, the more income. But it could take weeks or more to get your foot in the door to making your first bit of real cash.

For example, a new player could spend about an hour playing GTA Online, focused soley on making cash. In that hour, you could probably expect to make about $50K-$100K, assuming you chain missions and successfully complete them all, you know what you're doing etc. It's much more likely however, as a new player, to be on the $50K side of that or less.

My OG PC account could grind $3-4M cash in about 2 hours of play time.

The more money you've made, the more you invest, the more you make for equal time spent.

If this is something that interests you i could go over exactly how to spend your time so that it's maximized.

And if you're a PC player, i could even let you in on a slice of my pie to help get you going.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.