View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 04:43 PM   #243
Cheat Death

**** it I know I've shared this before on here but I feel like retelling it.

In '89 I was 13 and mowing grass and whatnot for my own money. Lived outside of KC and once every month or so my parents would drive me and my brother to Oak Park or Metcalf mall.

Before one trip I was flipping through a Metal Maniacs magazine and saw a small little ad for "The Heaviest Album Ever Released!" which was Obituary's "Slowly We Rot".

I couldn't ****ing wait to get to the mall and see if they had it. They did.

On the way home, my dad, being like the all American Clark Griswold dad that he is was like "Whatcha got there champ? Lets hear it". I was like nah thats not a good idea. He got stern and insisted so I passed him the cassette.

So its my dad driving his Volvo, my mom riding shotgun (both school teachers) and me in the backseat. My dad pops in the cassette and this happens:

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote