View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 12:29 PM   #8
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
What the **** were they even doing to take this long to come to the conclusion he wasn't even there when it happened? Or tonat least publicly release the information
I'm with you that this should have come out an awful lot sooner for him and all the other individuals involved.

If there was actual cell phone video, that seems really strange that it didn't come out during the initial story.

Something seems really weird with that.

I mean at least the existence. I can understand why the video would be kept under tight control since she was under age.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.