View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 09:50 AM   #65
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Tron Legacy for the superbowl was ****ing perfect.
i needed an electronic segue back into the blade runner music...very fine, indeed!

also, the first part of that track (during the SB leadup) is featured in every rise of mahomes video dating back to the O.G.

also speaking of blade runner...i almost put mahomes head on the unicorn from blade runner when colin cowherd started talking about unicorns during the 2nd denver game...oh and when he started talking about salt i wanted to mahomesize salt bae sprinkling shit....but i was like meh
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote