View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 07:14 PM   #1510
Veteran

This team is a ****ing dumpster fire. Currently they are playing the team that many would consider the worst team in MLB this year and possibly the worst MLB team ever fielded in 10+ years. The A's STAR player is Brent Rooker, a player that about 24 teams would DFA if they found him on their roster. Their starting pitcher this evening, Kyle Muller, might be the worst starting pitcher I've ever seen pitch, the way he just lobs 88 mph fastballs down the middle and hopes for the best. I've seen all his starts coming into this game and I really believed the guy just isn't capable of getting MLB hitters out. He's that bad. His ERA coming into this game was 6.28 and that reflects good luck cause his xERA was 7.48. He was WALKING 4.71 batters per 9 which is insanely bad. It would take me a long time to even find a pitcher that walks more batters. His K/9 was under 6.50 ffs.

So I held my nose and paid the -150 to bet big on KC. They were at home and at least Keller has proven that he belongs in the MLB, if nothing more than that. They have real talent in their lineup unlike the Jesus Aguilars of the A's.

I get home from a long shift at McD's, my till was short somehow so I got written up, and all I wanted to do was watch this major bet I made. The game had already started by the time I got it loaded and it was already 5-0 A's. Muller is totally unhittable for KC. Not a hitter in their lineup even has a chance against this ACE.

I'm pissed. This Royals team has proven they are actually far worse than the A's, making THEM the worst MLB team of the last 10+ years.

Forget the new stadium. Contract this whole organization!
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.