View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 04:00 PM   #2
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Funny.

I usually mostly talk about my collection in terms of how much of their catalog I have. With Priest, Sabbath, Dio - I have their entire collections through all the lineup changes and everything. One of those I've never mentioned is the Scorpions. I have almost everything they've done with the exception of some of the later stuff.

But I also have a ton of albums in a 2nd tier where I just prefer certain lineups. For example, I really like Motorhead best with Eddie. I have a boxed set of the UFO Chrysalis years. Everything they did with Michael Schenker. He's one of my favorite guitarists.
I was SO into the first two Michael Shenker solo records. He's definitely a great guitarist and one of my favorites as well.

To wrap up the day I've spent listening to old records with Simon Phillips on them, here's one more with my favorite guitar player ever (RIP) on a song he co-wrote, again in 1980. It's not metal but it definitely rocks.

Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote