View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 02:26 PM   #168
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
Opposite camp here. Most of that melodic stuff is way too produced and the formula of clean vocals/mellow playing then cranking it up and growling wears me out. If I want slick, I'll listen to old Steely Dan.
Yep.

When I first got into core, the growls and squeals were definitely not my cup of tea. Over time, I got used to it to the point where I even enjoy it.

For me that's not the issue that plagues core music - the problem is digital production, quantizing, and autotune. These guys are going in the recording studio approaching their craft as a math equation to be perfected, like a machine and it loses something when they do that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote