View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 07:33 PM   #673
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Did you see the US Open match between Vito and DeSanto this week? Yeah Vito has leveled up more than anybody I can think of.

Next year the NCAA tournament is in KC. This year the tickets online were pretty cheap for the sessions if you bought same day. Even for the finals. Keep it in mind if you can't get in with a pass.

Shame about Spencer Lee, still hope the guy can get healthy and go far. Is your brother competing for a spot next year then?
You gonna attend next year?!

Yep! Brennan will be a force at 174 or 184… he hasn’t decided which weight he’s going yet, but they know that with him in the mix, it will be tough to beat him out for the spot… he’s a handful! I think Brennan earned his status as being one of the respected guys who can compete with anyone when he placed 3rd at WTT last year. I don’t think they knew what they had with him until then…. Tom Brands and Brennan are very close… one of his fave coaches he’s ever had and you can kinda pick up on this from Tom Brands’s interview with Flo at the golf outing last year about the lineup… he went through the lineup and named all the projected starters’ names and there were only two guys he elaborated on when he said their names… Spencer and Brennan… Basically talked about the leap he took over the summer. I believe in him… very excited.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote