View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 01:05 AM   #669
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Yeah, and still a fan. Got to see the NCAA tourney in Tulsa last month.
I’ve never in my life seen the NCAA Tournament. They are the only ones who ever turn down my credential requests anymore and last time I flipped out on them and publicly blasted them on the page, so yeah… lol will prolly never Happen

Vito Arujau is insane…

My brother shares a locker with Spencer Lee… they come in doubles and Brennan and Spencer were assigned to the same one… therefore Spencer is who my bro talks to every day before and after practice. He loves the guy. Brennan got shoulder surgery and is just now starting to drill… took a medical this year!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.