View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 12:25 PM   #260
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Willson Contreras is a worse game caller than a random number generator.

A backup catcher who can't hit fastballs, a reliever who can throw 100 mph - and we get beat throwing 4 straight breaking balls.

Contreras is a goddamn disaster behind the dish. I have no earthly idea why this team didn't make a move for Sean Murphy. I mean, apart from "Mo doesn't know who's any good on this team so he was scared to trade the wrong guy again..."

I really feel bad for Girsch and the pitching coach in all this. Because you KNOW they're taking the fall for it.
I’d sure love for Mo to finally be held accountable but that’s not going to happen.

Do other teams managers call out their players by name? This seems to be happening a lot. Larissa was tell it like it is kind of manager but I don’t remember even his abrasive personality calling out players rehurally and publicly.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.