View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 07:49 AM   #259
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Willson Contreras is a worse game caller than a random number generator.

A backup catcher who can't hit fastballs, a reliever who can throw 100 mph - and we get beat throwing 4 straight breaking balls.

Contreras is a goddamn disaster behind the dish. I have no earthly idea why this team didn't make a move for Sean Murphy. I mean, apart from "Mo doesn't know who's any good on this team so he was scared to trade the wrong guy again..."

I really feel bad for Girsch and the pitching coach in all this. Because you KNOW they're taking the fall for it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.