Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 09:42 AM   #2273
Plays to win the game!

My wife and I watched the Jack Black episode last night; first I want to say that I really enjoyed the Christopher Lloyd cameo, laughed when I saw him, but Lizzo is not an actress, and the whole episode came off as a new age Scooby Doo episode. All they were missing was if Christopher Lloyd was being dragged away by guards saying, "I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you darned Mandalorians and Baby Yodas!" So many poor filler episodes this season, but I was really hoping that Lloyd would've said the word Gigiwatts during his robot explanations, something to tie it all in.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote