View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 01:08 PM   #9
Veteran

Chiefswire has a good story on the importance of Top 30 visits as it relates to Jaylen Watson.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2023...draft-process/

Quote:
“But there’s times – I think Jaylen Watson last year, he was a guy that I think that we met at the combine and we weren’t sure that this would be a great fit (for both sides), but we liked him and we wanted to bring him back in,” Veach said. “And we had the combine medical on him already, but he was a guy that we brought back into the facility last year and both my staff and the coaches kind of did a 180 on him. Like this kid just – you just take him out of the combine environment, he had a chance to kind of just relax and he’s been through a lot in his career trajectory. But that was a great example there where I don’t think we were comfortable drafting him in any round after the combine and we brought him in here and it was just a completely different story. We fell in love with the kid and we were super excited to draft him and he’s done a great job for us.”
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.