Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 11:30 AM   #1029
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
the cartoons don't seem serious enough to me

too cutesy for star trek
Prodigy is the only one I would call cutesy and even then... it is solid Trek. The end of Prodigy S1 also explains why the Federation fleet is much smaller than people anticipated seeing on screen.

As for Lower Decks... that shit is a ****ing love letter to Star Trek. Two of the characters in LD are going to appear in season 2 of ST:SNW as their characters on ST:LD... but in live action. You are missing out. Lower Decks has slotted itself as my #3 favorite Trek series after DS9 and TNG.

Lower Decks is like a Kirk Sunday with Trip Tucker sprinkles.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote