Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 12:09 PM   #2256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Spoiler!
Couple things. It's been out 2 days, surely we can dispense spoilers, right?

1. Gideon put motors in his suit, like Iron man. You could hear the motors whirring when he moved. That's why it was broken so easily.

2. I think it is an opportunity to rebuild Mandalor the way it should be, not the way it was. Everybody that's tried to lead by getting the Dark Sabre has ended in ruin for Mandalor. Let's do something else. I think that is the main takeaway.

3. Got this from a dork video, so take it for what it's worth. Dark Sabre has always been associated with war. Mandalorians need to focus on peace (see commentary in the underground garden where the native plants hadn't been able to grow since some civil war). Maybe Mando v2 focuses on using Beskar to make weapons of defense and growth rather than destruction and death.

Also they talked about the Dark Sabre being ****ed up, at least compared to the Jedi sabres. Maybe breaking that piece of broken will help fix what is broken in the Mandalorian Society.

I dunno, interesting shit to think about from a pretty basic (but awesome - **** off I was all about it) battle.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote