View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 08:45 AM   #2632
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I have a son who suffered from a severe headache that spanned nearly 2 years when he was 11-13. Children's Mercy, KU Med, nobody had any answers or could offer hope. We did everything imaginable in addition to the worthless meds they prescribed. Chiro, acupuncture, that cryo tank stuff. Sometimes seemed like something kinda sorta helped, but nothing eradicated the headache. We called it the "headache" singular because pain scale never dropped to 0 the entire time. It never dropped below 2 the entire time. Was usually 5-8. Worst 2 years of my life.

One of the last things tried before the headache went away was CBD oil. He weened himself off of that without telling us after the problem went away. He's 17 now and started having some headaches again and this article is a great reminder to start there instead of everywhere else.
Old people and parents paved the way for all the rest of the debacle that will exist today. None of this legality would have happened without people like you.

I've sat with neurologists from Childrens here, and Chicago. They all think CBD is as obvious an answer as working out is to physical therapists.

All the love to the kiddo.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote