View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 08:33 AM   #3
__

What stands out to me:

Related to the Chiefs: they are not super interested right now in the RBs, despite a little bit of shortage at the position. They are also not as interested in DTs as I thought they may be -- at least from this reporting.

Related elsewhere: the Raiders are absolutely QB shopping. The Bengals are doing what the Bengals have always done and not selling out in one spot or another and just gradually adding talent. The Bills are the opposite, and are absolutely selling out at WR and DT.

The Steelers remain obsessed with the trenches. The Seahawks do not seem to be in the market for skill positions very much. The Giants and Steelers sniffing out QBs is interesting to me. And Eric Bienemy seems to be more comfortable with his skill position talent than he is with his trenches.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.