View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 06:24 AM   #2628
Starter

Latest harvest is in their jars. Gorilla Glue is the first ready to smoke, and I gotta say it meets its reputation. At 25-28% THC, it has a sneaky quick high. Two or three hits and you think you're going nowhere, and then BAM! Turn around and your head is a floating off your shoulders. It's very cerebral, consciousness-lifting, I'd say. Quickly becoming my go to favorite.

Sour Diesel is about a week from finishing its cure, and I'm looking forward to that given all the positive rep it has received in this thread.

But, highly (pun intended) anticipating the Laughing Buddha that's showing in the attachment. There she sits, waiting for the scissors and to be trimmed and cured.

Happy 420, all!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IMG_20230420_065535 (3)_NEW.pdf (850.3 KB, 82 views)
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.