View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 02:28 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
In the first round? I'm absolutely fine with that.

And that's precisely my point. Now I can ultimately get behind taking any of those guys in the 1st, but I'm damn sure not going to support trading up for them and DEFINITELY not giving up a 2nd plus a 2024 1st rounder to get another of them.
With the position the Chiefs are currently in there aren't many situations that would make sense for them to trade away next year's one and move up. Unless the board just fell in some crazy perfect manner and they could move up and get a consensus top ten player overall at one of the more sought after positions.

That withstanding it would almost always make more sense for the Chiefs to accumulate as much draft capital as possible and fill the roster with as many cheap starters as possible.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.