View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 10:55 AM   #3100
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Looks pretty good. I still contemplate getting a Switch from time to time. Perhaps I will for this game, especially if it is as good as I have heard Breath of the Wild is.
It's the only reason I still buy Nintendo systems to be honest, is primarily for the new Zelda titles. Still pissed that they did the HD remasters of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on that abomination of a system Wii U, still waiting for those ports on Switch, but Skyward Sword port was nice.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote