Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 03:26 PM   #289
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
The average traffic light is a wait of about three minutes. I bet some of you go on thru at 2.
Damn right I do.

The stoplight at the end of my street is green to turn left for about 10 seconds and red for about four minutes. Luckily I turn right to go to work, but pretty much everything else is left. I hate that ****ing light. When I first moved here 20+ years ago there wasn't a light, and I kept hoping we'd get one. Classic example of be careful what you wish for. If there is no traffic I run it regularly. Also, the main road has been under eternal construction for over two years, so for all that time there is no room to get around anybody turning left. So turning right is a pain in the ass, too.

But as bad as that light is, another one about a mile up the road is far worse. It is the devil light. I'm convinced that it is sentient, and it personally hates me. It's timed so that if you drive normally coming from my direction it turns red right when you get there. It's ****ing maddening. I easily miss the goddamn thing about 80% of the time, and the side street is busy enough that I generally can't run it. I would wall that street off if I could. Everybody who lives on it can go choke on a bag of dicks.

If the day ever comes that I snap and go completely insane, the first thing I shoot won't be a person. It'll be that ****ing stoplight.

Can you tell I just got home from running errands?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.