Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 02:44 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I've been through that exact scenario many times, same with some asshole at the gas station wanting 20 lottery tickets scanned and then taking their sweet time buying another twenty

Never understood why we can't just have dedicated lottery ticket stores
I hate those people. I used to work in convenience stores in my younger days and those people would drive me crazy. They would piss off all the customers that wanted to just come in and pick up something real quick. I would sometimes make them stand aside while they are making up their minds. And when a rush was over, those jackholes would keep me from getting work done around the store because they would constantly need me to ring up their tickets.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote