Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 08:39 PM   #219
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
why is it a scam? You dont have to select anything. And better than DirecTV and other providers, you're not tied into any contract when you do sign up or add on any of the premium channels. You can walk away at any time (and no equipment to return by 'x' date or a massive surcharge, etc. etc. etc.).

I'll never go back to cable or Satellite.......especially now that YouTubeTV has the NFL package.
When I first signed up to YTTV, I wanted the ESPN sports channels to watch college basketball and MNF.

I didn't want to mess around with illegal streams.

YT had that plus the local over the air channels and it cost $35 a month.

Now I have dozens and dozens of more channels I never watch, the costs has more than doubled to $75 or whatever it is...

And it doesn't even freaking have all the Kansas BB games because ESPN+ is a separate subscription.

It is certainly a scam compared to $35 I was paying even with some inflation.

And I know have a better TV, but if I want the 4K option, here is an option to stiff you again.

No, my $35 option didn't have 4K but the general nature of technology improvement is you pay about the same price for something and get more capabilities. I'm not buying $10,000 laptops or paying $400 for broadband compared to ten years ago.

But when there is a lack of real competition...

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 04-12-2023 at 08:48 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.