View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 06:12 AM   #157
Would an idiot do that?

I've been lacking motivation lately (but still dragging my ass to the gym at least a couple times per week), so I was research drop sets last night... the consensus seemed to be there isn't a ton of research out there, but can be used sparingly.

And using the same general math that I've done for sets per muscle per workout and per week, I was needing more leg sets anyway and don't have much time to do several more sets with breaks.

Did my normal leg routine and just added a couple drop sets at the end of each thing during the last sets... if nothing else, it's a nice way to empty the tank at the end of a workout. Feels good, might not be able to walk tomorrow.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.