View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 10:52 AM   #6462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
On my golf simulator I played Augusta from the Championship tees (7450 yards) and then from the members tees (6350 yards). I've found there is about a 10 stroke difference between the two. They always say there is room off the tee at Augusta. I thought it was pretty tight. The greens for chipping would be unreal in person if they were fast.
What setup do you have?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.