Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 10:18 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I started our YouTube TV trial last night and, as suspected, the lack of Bally Bally Sports might mean I end it before the 10 days are up. Minimally I'll give HULU + Live TV a try too, but we did our research, are already sickened by the $70 price tag (we'll be back in the same range we were before Google got out of the TV business), but I'm not sure the Royals are worth picking HULU over YouTube, at least not so far this year.

Decisions decisions...
Hulu has Bally?

Hmmmm.....gonna need to find someone with that. Because I'm pretty sure they wiped the Bally app (I can't get it to work anymore) and I can't use my work's satellite login to stream on my television because evidently the satellite account doesn't have a full streaming service.

I mean we should just switch it over to a streaming account but ain't anybody got time for that.

I'll need to find someone with Hulu and offer them a swap...

It has to be the Live TV version, right?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.