View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 03:37 PM   #6454
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I have to brag on myself for a second. Yesterday I set a personal best round. I know most of you are better golfers than I am, but I can still hit the ball pretty well. Anyway, I shot an under-90 round for the first time in my life. 44/45-89. Also a triple-bogey free round for the firs time in 5 years.

Sorry to interrupt your PGA/LIV argument.
Nice! I only have a couple rounds below 90. both involved a fair amount of luck/odd circumstances. Mostly I'm a 100+ shooter. But my primary goal in golf is to drink beer and have fun, a lot of times we stop keeping score and just bet drinks on every other hole.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.