View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 09:56 AM   #6433
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Masters usually sucks. They invite half the field of regular tourneys and fill it with like 20 geezers. So you get crap endings like this a lot
People always knock the Masters for the field, but who didn't play would you liked to see in?

I think it's the right group of players.

Top 50 golfers in the world.

All the tournament winners from April to March.

All the recent major winners and top 4 finishers at previous majors.

I could see bumping up the OWGR group from 50 to 60. I think the exclusivity is what makes it special. One of the cool things about watching a young golfer win a tour event is thinking immediately, he's going to the Masters!
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.