View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 07:17 AM   #6378
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It appears I am far from the only person pissed off at the incredibly shitty coverage of this event.

Twitter fans voicing pretty negative comments. They are richly deserved.

The WORST coverage of any golf event in my lifetime, let alone the most watched Major.

It's a great example why people are sick of the pompous PGA and places like stuck up Augusta.
Augusta national doesn't give a s*** about what you think of the coverage. And by the way the coverage has been fine. I don't know what people are bitching about.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.