View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 10:17 PM   #6376

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
To a point but I think the PGA has some input, just not like other events including Majors.

Shame on the PGA for getting steamrolled by Augusta.
If they had any input at all, the LIV guys wouldn't be there. I'm not sure there's another thing in sports like Augusta. Even CBS and ESPN are billion dollar companies and they have zero pull with Augusta. They do and say whatever Augusta wants. If Augusta doesn't like something the network does, or something an announcer says, they are done. They basically have one year contracts every year, Augusta can pull the plug on them anytime. It's probably why the TV announcers have avoided talking much about the LIV/PGA rivalry.

Every single thing about this event is what Augusta wants. Here's a good article about it. As long as they're the most prestigious golf tournament with the biggest ratings I doubt anything will ever change.

https://frontofficesports.com/newsle...ls-everything/
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.