View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 12:44 PM   #927
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
This is all true, of course, without question, but I've got to think he runs faster than the 4.63 he ran on a ****ed up foot.

Can he stay healthy, can he learn this offense and learn to see the routes as Mahomes does? To me, those are the questions that determine his or any other receiver's worth as long as they are NFL level athletes.

And if he's 6'4" 210 pounds, and runs a 4.5 or so, then yeah, he's an NFL level body.
So many "ifs" with this guy. I'll be interested to see if he has the WR chops to be on the field for significant snaps, or if he just spends this season as PS fodder.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.