View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 12:29 PM   #926
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Basically, my question is "if Justyn has lost his speed, does he have the route-running ability/other WR skills to still be an NFL WR?"

Some WRs are in the league largely because they're fast. Take that away and they don't have the other skillsets to play in the NFL. Ted Ginn, for example. Hardman.

Now, I've seen a little of this guy from watching tape last year of his college highlights, so I know he has the hands and body control. But if he doesn't run good routes/releases and doesn't have enough speed to create any separation on his stems/breaks, he's not going to be worth much on the field.
This is all true, of course, without question, but I've got to think he runs faster than the 4.63 he ran on a ****ed up foot.

Can he stay healthy, can he learn this offense and learn to see the routes as Mahomes does? To me, those are the questions that determine his or any other receiver's worth as long as they are NFL level athletes.

And if he's 6'4" 210 pounds, and runs a 4.5 or so, then yeah, he's an NFL level body.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.