View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 10:05 AM   #6251
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Why would anyone be pro LIV?

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues
Felt that way in the beginning but starting to come around on the idea. Not that LIV is very watchable, I've tried and tapped out twice. The team format thing is ridiculous and a distraction imo.

BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it. 3 of the 4 majors will still have both fields combined if I'm not mistaken. Plus the PGA was starting to get more and more political, so hopefully a rival tour will tamp that down a bit.

My guy Rahm 4-jacked the 1st hole for a double.

Having ESPN+ is worth it for the golf alone. Masters brass is still living in the 20th century in terms of live coverage they allow on TV.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.