View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 03:29 PM   #759
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_buster2 View Post
I'm generally a very optimistic fan. And I realize it's just 4 games. We should never make haste judgement of short periods in any sports. I'm just confused, and pretty disappointed in the usage of JBJ. I felt he was a perfect 5th OF option to use late in games for his defense and occasional spot start.

This was the year we needed to see what we have in all the current players. But it seems we are definitely employing a matchup lineup daily. I can get behind that. Quatraro comes from an organization with lots of success doing just that. It just feels sooo 'Royals' to bring in two veterans that we know exactly what they are, and give them at bats over guys we have been excited to see play for a while.
Bradley was signed when Drew Waters got hurt in spring training. He isn't taking time away from anybody.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.