View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 10:13 AM   #836
Needs more middle fingers

Don't get me wrong, im rooting for him. I really am. I want him to make this team. I want him to be healthy. I want him to be this Higgins-ish, lanky, high light reel catch type possession receiver.

He's shown that he has the hands and balance to be that guy. But he hasn't shown the overall athleticism to show he WILL be that guy.

He played all of 2021 after his spinal surgery. It's not like teams don't have tape on him. And hey, maybe his foot was an issue and it's all better now. We can only HOPE that's the case, because what he put on tape wasn't worthy of being drafted. That's just a fact.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote