View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 09:47 AM   #829
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
We hope. I think he'll be used more as a test subject for soft tissue repair.
Well sure. There's that.

But in either event, he's not gonna be used to run a lot of underneath and possession kind of routes. I wouldn't mind having him do some of those but I think it's just asking for another injury.

Kid can't help himself. Put him in the middle of the field with a little space and he's gonna try to put a move on a move and pull a hammy. Guy's always out there trying to stuff 10 lbs of shit into a 5 lb sack and his body just can't handle it.

I like my baseball comps and Bryce Harper was like that in a big way as a kid. He played 1,000 mph and was always getting himself hurt. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote