View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 08:34 AM   #816
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I have a wait and see approach for him. However there are more reasons for not getting my hopes up than there are for getting them up. If Ross played for Denver, or some other rival, Id have no problem dismissing him as a broke dick based on his history. But I certainly am rooting for the kid.
Exactly.

If he were a Bronco and Knowmo came in here posting instagram videos of him running up hills, we'd mock the shit out of him for it and it certainly wouldn't be concerning us at all.

But in one sense Crow is absolutely right - there is a GIANT path to playing time here. Because I think Ross, even at his best, was a guy who's tools play better as a possession receiver. JJSS leaving opens up a really obvious role for him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote