Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 07:56 PM   #329
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
You'll have to explain that one. I possibly am missing something since I don't follow this sport.
I don't either. And you don't really have to. That LSU player you mentioned was taunting the the Iowa player Collins leading into a national championship win...tons of people including people here piled on to her as classless and thought it was bullshit.

But that same player Collins did the same exact thing and everyone thought it was fine...or awesome or at the very least didn't care.

Anyone thinking there was a different between the situations other than race is bending over backwards to find something that does not exist. It was such a clear example of two different sets of rules for two different players.

It reminds me years ago when KC had two players one was a Haitian kid named Peterson Joseph the other was a white dude named Davy Arnaud. They were both pretty physical players. When Davy would make tough physical plays he was "tenacious" "physical and aggressive" "would do anything to win" when Peterson made those same tough fouls the black player? People would call him a thug.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote