Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 03:36 PM   #2137
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I would agree that it's missing something this season. There's some good stuff in here (and I really did like the Pershing episode), but I think they're perhaps trying to tell too big of a story now, one that has likely been planned out for several seasons to come, and this show (at least the way it was formed/worked for the first two seasons) is maybe not the best platform for that.

For most of this season, Din Djarin/Grogu have been effectively thrown to the side to advance the arcs of Bo Katan/Mandalore. It is difficult to see how either one really fits into the greater New Republic/Empire Remnants story either. Those are cool things to see on screen but they really have little to do with our main characters.
This is Iron man 3.

I think we are treading water waiting for the other shows to advance the main plot before we get to Endgame.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.