View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 07:50 AM   #193
Politically Incorrect

It's a cigar size with some heft and strength to it. It's a little dense and oily, which burn a little slower. You also don't power puff these.

I have my go to robustos like the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Excalibur that is both mild and smokes quick as it is not oily, so rarely need to relight it.

My range of smoking time for cigars goes from 10 minutes for a single coronet cigarillo they sell in those tins to 2 1/2 - 3 hours for a La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Digger, a powerhouse full strength of 8.5 inches x 60 ring band. You're not smoking those often.

My average smoke time is 40-50 minutes.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.