Thread: Chiefs Our current WR costs.
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 09:29 AM   #111
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
ya, I'd be more comfortable with getting a good vet WR too.

There has to be a good reason why they didn't get anybody (yet).

We are really mainly losing JuJu, Watson was a good 4th/5th WR and did some things but you can probably get what he did with one of the Ross's or a draft pick. Hardman was out for the last half of the year including the playoffs and they were fine without.

Mahomes is so good at spreading the ball around that it doesn't make me that worried about not having a star WR. The thing that worries me is the injuries to Toney because he probably could develop into a phenom.

I'm sure they have a plan though, we just have to see what it is.
Yup, it was just two years ago when we lost Schwartz and fisher and we had almost no answers at OL despite a Super Bowl disaster. We landed Orlando brown in late April. Then drafted two guys who ended up being great starters right away. We didn’t have answers until very late April.

I still think theres another wave coming. We still have a few mega qb contracts coming which could create some wr movement. The jets and chargers being the most obvious examples. I just can’t see veach punting on this. We could’ve kept juju and mecole for really cheap if we wanted to. So I don’t think it’s a matter of keeping together the most affordable value wr room possible.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote