Thread: Chiefs Our current WR costs.
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 10:15 PM   #108
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Okay, and I agree with everything you just said.

But that only makes signing a solid WR that much more imperative, right? If we already know that we're probably not going to draft such a player because we never draft high enough, and the WRs that we do draft are less likely to develop into a top-tier WR, then it behooves us to sign one in FA, right? Otherwise, before you know it, the WR room is filled 9 deep with limited, middling, inconsistent WRs that can only be developed so much. How many SBs can we win with a roomful of MVS?
ya, I'd be more comfortable with getting a good vet WR too.

There has to be a good reason why they didn't get anybody (yet).

We are really mainly losing JuJu, Watson was a good 4th/5th WR and did some things but you can probably get what he did with one of the Ross's or a draft pick. Hardman was out for the last half of the year including the playoffs and they were fine without.

Mahomes is so good at spreading the ball around that it doesn't make me that worried about not having a star WR. The thing that worries me is the injuries to Toney because he probably could develop into a phenom.

I'm sure they have a plan though, we just have to see what it is.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.